Sunday, June 19, 2005

I feel awful

I went to a beer festival yesterday. I celebrated beer. I woke up this morning and felt like regurgitated chinese food. I then went back to sleep, and woke up at three o'clock. At which time I had to move my gf's bed to her new apartment. We carried the damn thing down 6 floors and 2 blocks. I felt like i had an angry little monkey in my belly who was trying his damndest to get the hell out. But he failed, the bed was moved, and i passed out on it. Then i ate a sandwich and watched stupid tv shows and tried to feel better. the lesson in all of this? next time there is a beer festival i should make sure i don't have to do anything on sunday. and if I do, i should make sure i drink enough to necessitate hospitilization. or at least more pity than i received today.

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 05:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that's why you need an insignificantly significant other. It gets you out of moving beds and other such crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home