Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let me in!

Weird. I just spent the day hanging around with my parents, looking at churches and castle and royal gardens. And beer, of course. We went back to my apartment and someone had changed the locks. So we couldn't get in. So I stood there until some dude walked down and let us in. His name is Robert. He was some dutch/german something or other. He was like 'hey man this is crazy!'. i seconded his opinion. we agreed that we should press each other's buzzers so we can open the door. I need to make that agreement with some old czech person who never leaves the building. but language might be a barrier. oh, and my roommate called the landlord's friend (btw my landlord lives in India. where there are no doors) and she said she had the keys. we're going to meet her tomorrow. but what the hell, when was she going to give us the keys? or maybe call us and aleart us to the problem? there is a definite logic gap somewhere in this story, and i think i know where it is.

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 11:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, can you ask dad if he planned on putting money into my account before he gets back and then respond by posting on my blog? Hope ya'll are havin' fun! Oh, and if you get mom drunk, she'll dance like a gangster for you. It's pretty amusing.

 
At 6/01/2005 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but I don't know your email. Sorry bout posting the messages, but I had to find that out. All is well now. I have to go rock climbing...tootles!!

 
At 6/02/2005 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, can you ask your dad if he planned on putting money into my account before he gets back as well? I mean I always was his favorite. I think he owes me....

-K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home