Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lame Geeks

I'll be seeing Revenge of the Sith tonight at 12:01. Obviously this is the first showing in the CR. Lame, yes. But when I was 18 I actually stood in line for 6 hours in order to get a good seat. Tonight I will drink a beer with my friend, then wander into my assigned seat. That's an improvement. As for people who have commented that they've NEVER SEEN STAR WARS (including a couple of people in my office today)...where have you been? i mean, did you miss out on the last 30 years of western civilization? Are you watching too many episodes of american idol (or the incredibly stupid czech version, 'superstar')? oh wait, i just answered my own question.

2 Comments:

At 5/19/2005 07:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, I've noticed you've taken to posting multiple comments on your own blog postings. Admittedly, I am no blogger and am relatively foreign to the online culture in which you now find yourself emerged. But it seems to me that the posting of comments to one's own blog must violate some form of Blogger Code or at least etiquette. He is a rare find who's self-importance urges him to not only expound his thoughts on the internet, but then to find it necessary to expound upon those expoundings with his own additional expoundations.

Bah, who am I kidding. Expound away!

-K

 
At 5/19/2005 08:33:00 PM, Blogger nick said...

wha...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home