Friday, May 13, 2005

Beer Vatican


IMG_1835
Originally uploaded by nickmoles.

After it started raining, Jana and I decided to visit the Beer Vatican, AKA Pilsner Urquell Brewery. I had a good lunch, and 'liberated' several beers. Obviously this became a running joke, as i managed to liberate several liters during the course of the day.

Then I met up with a manager from my company, and we proceeded to continue drinking. eventually i got into a political discussion with his friend, in which i either 1) destroyed his arguments, or 2) acted like an ass. I'm not sure which one happened, maybe both, maybe neither. But I have learned 2 lessons:
1) I probably won't be working for that manager anytime soon, and
2) no more political discussions while drinking. talking about girls - okay. talking about the Global War on Terror - bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home