Saturday, June 25, 2005

Complaints

My girlfriend is currently laying on the beach in Florida. I am currently taking antibiotics that prohibit me from drinking alcohol or laying in the sun. My plans for most weekends are to drink alcohol with my gf while laying in the sun. Therefore i am screwed. So today's plans consist of washing clothes and learning czech verb conjugations. luckily i'm about to eat a chicken caesar wrap, which will make it all better anyway above will be some pictures of the trip i took to austria. enjoy.

3 Comments:

At 6/25/2005 08:18:00 PM, Blogger sarah said...

no, nick, what you need is a doner kebab... filled with unidentifyable lamb and cow parts. skip the veggies. heavy on the artery clogging 'special' sauce. that always hits the spot!

 
At 6/26/2005 06:38:00 PM, Blogger nick said...

In response to the previous two comments

1) The problem is that every time i try one of those kebabs I get unpleasantly sick. I'm currently taking some medicine that makes me sick, so I decided that trying something healthy for once would help me out.

2) Ben - my parents picked up your photos, and will be sending them.

 
At 6/28/2005 03:32:00 PM, Blogger sarah said...

such a weak stomach on such a big guy. how are you going to travel the world if you can't even hold down a kebab? go, drink tap water and prosper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home