Friday, October 07, 2005

Fridays

Aaah, Fridays. We’ve spent the last hour here at work trying to throw various markers and tape rolls into the shirt pocket of a colleague. In addition, we’ve changed the background of our colleagues’ computers to a tiled picture of other employees, leading to innuendo of deviant reproductive practices. Fridays at my office are nothing more than an 8-hour planning session for the weekend. My roommate and I are currently planning to have a party next Friday (the 14th), and have been shooting emails to each other on whom we should invite and who should get the cold shoulder. Someone I am not overly friendly with has just sent out invitations to his party – I believe I am not on the list. Bastard! I’ll just come anyway and chat with him like he’s my pal, then spike his drink with rohypnol and write swear words on his forehead with permanent marker. But I digress… There are some attractive new women in the office, so my teammates huddled together to discuss. I accused one colleague of checking out ‘all the new guys’, and laughter ensued. That’ll probably be the highlight of my day.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 03:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ben's on to something here. That's the best idea I've heard in quite sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home