Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Boozefest 2005

I'm currently engaged in something that I've tastefully designated 'Boozefest 2005', which I define as 'Weekly-alcohol related events designed to broaden my understanding of the drinking culture of Central and Eastern europe'. So far I have: 1) Gone to the 'Zatec Hops Festival' and placed a plant on my head, and 2) Gone to Oktoberfest and successfully outdrank a number of Bavarians Success has been swift and fun, so I'll be continuing this weekend. There's usually a wine festival somewhere in Bohemia, so I'll wait until Wednesday and find something to go to. At the end of the month I'll be attending 'Pilsner Fest', which is a festival put on by the Pilsner Urquell brewery. I'm going to check out my oktoberfest pics tonight, and hopefully post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home