Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Lake


IMG_2147
Originally uploaded by nickmoles.

Half of Mljet is covered by national park, which is mostly forest and lake. By lake i mean two saltwater bays that are connected by small channels to the sea. In the middle of the largest lake is an island with an old monestary in the middle. We went out and relaxed and swam across to the 'mainland'.

It would have been a great day, but in the middle of it I suddenly started to exhibit flu-like symptoms, which would affect me through the rest of the trip. Stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throught, drowsiness. That sucked. But since I was on vacation I decided to ignore it and continue to swim and sunbathe and such.

Of course, it's two weeks later and i'm still coughing up stuff from my lungs. bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home