Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm a bad person

I'm going to stop working for a while and start blogging. My job is pissing me off a great deal - I don't understand people's ability to be such assholes. I mean, we're all on the same ship, why can't we politely discuss our differences? Why can't you suffer a sudden heart attack, leaving a more competant, friendly person on the other end of the phone? Wait, I probably shouldn't have written that... but it felt nice. I'm mostly just pissed off that other people are incompetant, and that they respond to my politeness by telling me that i'm a bad person, and that all my worldviews are wrong, and that I will suffer eternal torment for adding to their workload this Wednesday. And that I can't spell. Why doesn't blogger have spellcheck? This is one reason I miss college: if I was having a bad day in college, I could just leave. Classes getting you down? - go lay on the south mall. taking a terrible test on wednesday morning? call in sick to work and go hang around at the Crown with a friend. I have to stay here at work until 10pm, after which I will be drinking alcohol with the girlfriend, which sounds pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home