Friday, March 25, 2005

Vacation

The last time I had a paid vacation day was...um...that 8 months where I did nothing. Since working for Honeywell I have not taken a single day to chill out. That is, until today. I slept in, I wasted time watching TV, I chilled at a coffee shop. Soon I will drink beer (actually, I have already begun). And I'm being paid. That's grand, my friends. That's grand. Hey so how many people actually read my blog? I don't know, as I don't have a counter like I did on the old website. Let me know by leaving a comment below. Don't be lazy - sign up on blogger and say 'hi'.

4 Comments:

At 3/28/2005 02:41:00 AM, Blogger sarah said...

i do, i do! but you know me, and so its ok that i read your blog. its ok when people i know read my blog. its even ok when people i don't know read my blog, but when random people start leaving comments on my blog... it weirds me out....

 
At 3/28/2005 05:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do, but really its just for the selfish purpose of making myself feel better about, uh, myself.
-Kyle

 
At 3/28/2005 05:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and oh yeah. tomorrow's going to be my first paid vacation day since may 22, 2004. so suck my big toe, dufus.
-Kyle

 
At 4/04/2005 04:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog today. does that count? -brianistheman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home