Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Blogging

I am, once again, in moravia for the holiday. Not much is happening here, as my gf commented upon earlier. I think she's happy she lives in the city. although she's currently watching the czech version of 'american idol', so i question her membership amonst the hip. Anyway, interesting things are happening here in the CR. No colorful revolutions, but there is a mild political scandal. The prime minister is a total retard, and apparently someone has been investigating the fact that he couldn't afford his apartment on his salary. this has led to months of news articles (right next to the pictures of naked women - yay eurtabloids!) featuring a colorful set of characters - uncles, confused bumbling idiots, the wife who may own a brothel. Back to my point - people have been buying billboards all around the country saying things like 'i am ashamed of my prime minister'. I saw one yesterday by the road - it's pretty impressive. Imagine driving down I-10 and seeing a giant 'George Bush Sucks Ass'. Wait - i think that was there... well i must get back to my doing nothing in this small town. i'll be back in prague on monday, so happy easter to ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home