Sunday, November 20, 2005

Wintertime is here again...


IMG_2584
Originally uploaded by nickmoles.

Friday night was a pleasantly hazy conglomeration of loud conversation and copious booze. Matthieu and I went to Meduzza, a psuedo 20's intellectual salon, known for comfy chairs and cheap italian barrel wine. We chatted for a bit, then argued with the welshmen at the next table whether or not removing the pads from american football players would be safe (short answer: no. but they were morons and don't have giant black guys in Wales).

Afterward we walked back throug the neighborhood to Pizzeria Roma, which is conveniently open 24 hours a day. We had 3 pizzas between the two of us, as well as a couple of beers. As we left I exited earlier than matthieu (who was fiddiling with his clothing - the guy wears like 6 layers of scarves, shirts, and hats) and noticed there was a blizzard outside. i was drunk and hoped that if i ignored it the snow would stop, so i yelled at matthieu to sit back down and not to look out the window.

nonetheless we trudged through the stuff, and I managed to take this cool picture from my window. I miss the beergardens, but their time will come again.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 05:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, this is Josh Raybuck from college (UT). Not sure if you remember me or not, but if so, get at me! My email address is ghostface9_texas@yahoo.com. Later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home