Monday, November 07, 2005

What's up

Wow, my blogging has taken a significant nosedive. But that can be explained: i've been in istanbul eating roasted lamb and dodging waddling turkish women who had no problem grabbing and shoving me out of their way. But the city was cool, lots of history and beer. And there isn't much I love more than history and beer, except the history of beer. prefereably in liquid form. I haven't posted the istanbul pictues yet, but you can see pictures from the Czech Switzerland below. What the hell is the czech switzerland, you may ask? it's a natural park discovered by a pair of swiss travellers. Nice rocks, leaves, and the weather there was probably the warmest it'll be until may, when the beer gardens reopen in triumphal glory. http://nickmoles.myphotoalbum.com/slideshow.php?set_albumName=album04 the best thing about the park: it's about an hour and a half away. amazing! oh, and i just want to prepare everyone: i'm bearded, fat, balding, and losing my ability to speak the english language. I actually do all my communication in gorrila sign language in exchange for old bananas. just a warning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home