Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Vampires and Zombies and Aggies

I had a nightmare last night. I was sitting in my parents’ house when I suddenly remembered the Texas-Texas A&M game was on. I turned on the TV and discovered the game was halfway through the 3rd quarter, score tied at 27. My dad then came in and said we had to go blow up some wooden ship that was attached to the car. I frantically tried to find the game on the car radio, but couldn’t get a signal while we burned down the tall ship. The dream ended with me in a bathroom stall, dealing with some sort of intergalactic visitor in my belly, and yelling at the people in the bathroom to tell me score. Then I woke up and remembered the game isn’t until next week. It took me several minutes to calm down and go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home