Sunday, November 27, 2005

Vince Young sucked ass on Friday

Vince Young sucked ass on Friday. Really sucked ass. I was at Jama pub in downtown Prague at 5pm on Friday, early enough that I could reserve the tv and fight off all drunken british guys who wander through. I felt confident that we would beat the shit out of A&M like we do every year. But it's been 5 years since they had won - they were due. But couldn't they just be due NEXT year? Apparently not. After Texas took the early lead (14-0) I started trash talking with the Penn State fan, Alejandro, who was sitting across from me. But soon I was practically hyperventilating and having severe heart palpitations as the aggies came back and eventually took the lead. By the end of the game I felt so bad that I couldn't be consoled by my neighbors, even though we had won. Just an awful, awful game. I was so worked up that I actually developed a fever. Terrible. We have to make it to the Rose Bowl. I wouldn't be able to take it if we lost to Colorado. I was at the big 12 championship game a couple of years ago when we would have gone to the Nat'l Championship game if we just beat them. Of course those retards won and we went to the Holiday bowl or whatever. Well I can't go to the game this year, and I'm not going to watch it either. I just can't take anything else like friday. I'm going to my girlfriend's parents' house and I'm going to learn to cook goulash with dumplings. So there.

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 04:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that game sucked. I mean who runs the option on us? Nobody's really even tried since we beat Eric Crouch and Nebraska in 98 or 99. The option is bad enough, but when a gangly white freshman from Burnet trashes you with it, its even worse.

Penn State Sucks.

-K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home