Thursday, November 24, 2005

Vince Young is awesome

In honor of tomorrows impending destruction of the Aggies, I thought I might post a bit of an article that Kyle sent me:

"Even if this team wins it all, the whole deal, in my mind it won't be the best Longhorn team of all time," Jenkins said in a recent e-mail. "That's because this team is led by an alien, not a human, and its biggest threat is a busted play where the alien goes back to pass, can't find a receiver, then runs over everybody for a touchdown. If Vince Young carried the ball on every play, Texas would win games 85-0. But that's not a team, it's a group of undistinguished guys led by a monster from outer space."

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 03:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had to include my name in this didn't you? Damnit. I guess we were a bit premature in annointing him "Alien" status....

At least we still won!

-K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home