Saturday, February 19, 2005

Failure

So no skiing this weekend. I failed to purchase ski pants, and instead spent saturday sleeping, then cleaning my apartment. It's pleasantly clean now, though, which should shock my roommate when he gets back from Thailand. We made an agreement to clean the bathroom once a month, and I've kept up my end of the deal. In other news, I'm at an internet pub right now. Right across from me are a terribly mismatched French couple. I'm not attracted to french women (too uptight), but i must admit the female half of the couple is attractive. The male half looks like a land whale. it's not often you see this sort of thing, but when you see it you just have to stare. What is the motivation? Is she insane? Does he have hidden positive qualities? Is God repaying a debt to this man? The girlfriend is in Moravia visiting her parents this weekend, by the way. This means I have absolutely nothing to do, which is why I'm at Jama by myself. I will be seeing Blade: Trinity tonight with my friend Devin, though. I view this as a very, very slow motion car crash. I know the movie is going to suck. I know it will be stupid, but there's just not too much I can do to avoid it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home