Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sick Days

So I had some nasty virus for a few days. I spent my time stewing in bed, feverish and bored. Highlights: 1) On Fat Tuesday some parade went right by my window. That was very surprising. Mostly Czechs danching, with an uum-pah band. Apparently there was a concert later by our local church, but since it was -20 or something outside only 30 people were there 2) Eurosport. Like ESPN, but incredibly lame. I watched 4 hours of ski flying on Monday, and I have decided it's really, really boring. Good show for the feverish, though. They also had a marathon day of Welsh Bowling on tuesday, which outside of my fever haze I just can't speak about without becoming angry. So blogging will return. Check out this amusing article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home