Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Nick's Travel Tip # 3

Don't go to any country that we've bombed in the past 5 years(Note: This only applies to Americans. If French, extend to 50 years and switch gender) Everyone in Europe has been very friendly with me. People want to discuss politics, but for the most part that's a jolly experience over a pint or two. But for some reason I went to Montenegro* in 2002, where locals jeered me, moneychangers ripped me off, and the police tried to extort money from me. It's the only place in europe where I was actually concerned for my well-being. *Note: Montenegro is a part of the Former Yugoslavia. It sided with Serbia, and is still in a federation with that country currently named "Serbia & Montenegro." It is a shithole, don't go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home