Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally!

I apologize for my lack of blogging over the last few weeks - I've been training my (2) replacements, and one of them started using my computer, depriving me of a blog delivery method. But last night I finally transitioned over to my new position, so I am officially a Financial Analyst. I get (1) Higher Salary, (2) Work Laptop, and (3) Training in New York. Yes - For all my NYC readers (Brian, Paul, Keija), I should be in the city on Friday the 17th. Brian - Can I crash on your couch? Please? Although this is not yet final, I'm still waiting to see some flight prices and such. More updates tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYC? That's awesome! I'm in Vancouver the week before that. Are you gonna stay for a weekend? If so let me know. I'll keep my eyes open for a flight down there. (FYI - they have an NYC to Toronto round-trip flight almost every weekend for $78).

-K

 
At 2/03/2006 01:06:00 PM, Blogger nick said...

I'm only going to be able to stay from Friday afternoon through saturday afternoon. If you have time and want to hang with myself and Brian (and maybe Paul and keija depending on their availability) just let me know

 
At 2/03/2006 03:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, if you're only gonna be there for a day then its probably not worth it. but if i can find a cheap flight i might still come. Someone once told me i have a girlfriend that lives in NYC.

-K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home