Thursday, January 12, 2006

2006 or bust

Holy crap, I completely forgot about this whole ‘blog’ thing. But now’s about the right time to end my little ‘vacation of the mind’ and return back to doing something productive and difficult, like making fun of Michael Jackson. What can you expect of your intrepid pseudo-reporter during his ambitious 2006? Well, I’ll drink some beer, which I’ll be sure to document in mind-numbing detail. I’ll probably find some funny article about how drinking is good for your fingernails, then pontificate for a good six paragraphs about how vegans suck. Travel to some small Czech town isn’t out of the question, so expect pictures of cute little mitteleuropan churches and festivals. I’ll get pissed off about some political regulation and angrily denounce Moldovan national farm policy, making little sense to myself and even less to my general readership. But my primary goal is to find interesting things in my life to write about. For example: today I woke up, went to the gym, worked, and soon I’ll go home. That’s boring as all hell. I’m sure something interesting happened today, but I’ve completely forgotten it, because my primary goal is to ignore everything and hurry home so I can read my book and get 10 hours of sleep. This is bad, though – I should document the weird peculiarities that I encounter during my time on this Earth. So this will be my mission during 2006. And for all those who have complained about the lack of blogging: sorry. If you have complained about the lack of blogging and don’t have your own blog: screw you, you lazy bastard(s). It’s 2006 – get a blog. And shave off that mullet…and no more flannel shirts. Oh and my prediction for 2006? bald and bearded...remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home