Friday, December 16, 2005

My Favorite Pubs

New Orleans: Jean L’Effite’s - I hope it's still there Prague: U Rudolfinum - Good Pilsner Munich: Augustiner Beerhall - Because of the wonderful cheese and pretzels Plzen: Pilsner Urquell Brewery - Better Pilsner Bratislava: Slovak Pub - Generic name, good times. Houston: There's nothing to like about Houston Vienna: Centimeter - For the giant plate of schnitzel Austin: The Draughthouse - 88 beers isn't enough for me Prague: Juve - Because this is where I wasted my semester abroad. Austin: The Crown and Anchor - Because time spent at the pub with beer and friends is never wasted For all inquiring minds: I'll be in Austin from the afternoon of the 22nd, leaving the 3rd of January. I'll be without wheels, as I am no longer covered on my parents car insurance, so if you wish to hang around with this insufferable eurotrash you'll have to give him a ride.

2 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun back home. Give my regards to everyone.
-Lil' Steve

 
At 12/17/2005 09:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should try to organize another lake travis pub crawl byt the way
-lil steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home