Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Kyle

Today my old friend Kyle turns 25. We parted under difficult circumstances, as living together for three years will do. It all turned sour the time I stole your corn, which left you emotionally scarred and prone to inconvenient lactation. I couldn't take living with you after that night you brought home those two female clowns and the bear cub. The sound was intolerable, the discarded fur was a mess, and I don't want to know what you did with the 2 jars of honey. Sure, the beer was good, but a relationship can't be built around beer alone. I don't miss all the nights when you brought Tom over, leaving me to fend for myself against his frequently exposed hindquarters. And the fumes from your tuna surprise probably knocked 5 years off my life. But then I remember your Enrique serenades, and remember why the hell I had to leave the country. Happy Birthday, biatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home