Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone out there is happily eating food, watching football, and chatting with family. I'm quite jealous - i worked today, i'll be doing nothing this evening. Sounds cool, huh? But that's the price I pay for living outside the US. On Sunday I'll be having a thanksgiving dinner with some Americans, so I'll be able to satiate my desire to fill myself up on turkey and mashed potatoes, and stuffing and cranberry sauce, and green beans and wine and bread and rolls and the Dallas Cowboys hopefully losing to someone and 3 hour naps on my parents couch....sounds gooooood... Interesting development: Today I came to work at 9am, instead of my usual 2pm. I experienced what is known as 'sleepiness' at work today - usually I get 10-11 hours of sleep per night (spn), but last night I only got 6. That's slightly less than half my usual amount! Obviously I've been useless today. Luckily there is absolutely nothing to do but read FASB Financial Accounting updates: powerpoint slides. Joy. I feel pretty grumpy. So that's all for me. To everyone out there in Jesusland, Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home