Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hi Folks I hope everyone gets to where they are going safely. Eat some turkey and watch some football for me – I will be working. Well, since no business is going on in the US, I will actually be reviewing some material that my boss sent over. So not too bad. On Friday I will be watching the UT-A&M game at 9:30 pm our time. And on Sunday some girls are cooking me thanksgiving dinner. Cool. I’ve posted a bunch of Ukraine-related stuff today. Check it out. It’s so incredibly exciting. We can read, real-time, the stories of what goes on in an actual REVOLUTION. It deserves capital letters. Imagine if you could read the story of some Boston cobbler as the British invaded. Or some excited Frenchman as the Allies liberated Paris in 1945. This is happening RIGHT NOW. And it’s being blogged. Ignore the network news or the papers. Read the blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home