Saturday, November 20, 2004

Odds and ends

Has anyone randomly searched through Blogger? It's fascinating. Besides all the spanish stuff you can find lots of psuedo-intellectuals like myself, and, of course, some guys that just can't write. You have your girls who like to post pictures of flowers and write poetry about the tragic beauty of clouds. Lots of fake politicos. Occasionally something really interesting, like the guy at Wal-Mart...but those are few and far between. If you like my blog you should consider posting your own. Besides my joy at placing a link under 'Blogs', it'd be fun to hear from people (say, Sara in Benin) about daily irritants. Like Malaria, in her case. Or old people on trams, in my own. It's fun, it's subversive to traditional media (in the same way that Reality shows challenge traditional tv actors) and it's free free FREE. Um hey for that Flickr picture thing: sign up, and you can resize the photos. I know some of the night photos look crappy in small size so sign up and pick 're-size photo' from the options thing. And you should sign up anyway and make a blog like me. That's about all my posting for today. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home