Monday, August 29, 2005

Various

For all those demanding pictures of my beard, I am afraid I must disappoint you. There are currently no pictures in existence of my facial hair, and nor will there be, until it starts to look a bit better. On the other hand, I saw a guy today with an adidas symbol tattooed on his forehead. He looked like he was coming off a bad trip of some kind, with this girlfriend helping him to eat something on a park bench near the train station. He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up and realizes he got a stupid tattoo on his forehead. Retard. Oh, and yesterday I was watching CNN sports, and they had some cricket statistics on the screen. I saw the worlds "England win by three wickets" and started laughing, 'cause that's so lame.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 05:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how this post starts out "For all those".... Dude, it's me and ben. And we make up at least 66% of your readership. Do you really think "For all those" is necessary?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home