Thursday, April 28, 2005

Responses

I have been forced to respond to Kyle's comment on the Shakira issue, due to his proposed boycott of commenting. I want to encourage more random commenting, so I'll say this: Maybe she's outta commission. But I don't think the Brazilian Ass-Shakin Hall of Fame has really high standards. Shakira had a great run though. It was funny, it was enchanting. When she shook...it was like her ass was the only thing that was still, and it was the rest of the world that was shaking. And that is my eulogy. I don't think she could sing very well anyway. This is my last and final post about Shakira. I don't think I have any more to add or comment about. Kyle, if you wish to start your own blog, I think you have your subject. If you could make it an interesting daily read I would be pretty amazed, but I guess as a Marketing major that wouldn't be such a big deal.

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 03:50:00 PM, Blogger sarah said...

yeah, so i was smart and gave a couple of coworkers the link to my blog... apparently if i say something on there about work that doesn't shed the nicest of lights on AMAT, I can get fired... but, according to the rumour mill there may be some major 'reshuffling' in finance... and we all know what that means... :( that's the reason behind the cryptic posts... megh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home