Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday

Read this article on Ukraine (http://www.guardian.co.uk/ukraine/story/0,15569,1359099,00.html). Good Stuff. I found a free wi-fi bar/cafe right behind my apartment. Zdarma is the most important part - that means free. But for some reason it is filling up with punks in mohawks and studded jackets. the girlfriend has just requested that we leave... no word yet on our BCS screwing. I'm waiting. I like how Mack Brown asked people to vote us higher, basically saying we're better than Utah or Cal. Which we are. That article I posted yesterday saying Cal deserves BCS- that's crap. crap. We went 9-1 in the toughest division in football (big 12 south). I stand by that. Pac-10 is where players go for medical marijuana. i'm going to go see the incredibles now. actually, i'm about to go eat czech pub food then see it. Moved into apartment today too. First time in 11 months i have had my own place. (Jan-feb - lived at michal's. march-june - lived at michal's parents extra apartment. june-august lived at parents, august-october lived in Danbury Connecticut hotel. oct-now lived at girlfriend's flat. ) Now I will put pictures on the wall and live like a normal human being with a kitchen and a job. cool. and my neighborhood has a preposterous number of bars at which i will ingest beer and coffee and stay up late arguing crap. life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home