Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Bloggy Goodness

Sometimes at the end of the day it's hard for me to come up with a post. For example: today I spent most of my time trying to learn Visual Basic, so that I could more easily display reports in Excel. Learning VB is the equivalent of placing a drill next to my head, turning it on, and pushing it into my cerebellum. Except I think those people feel better than I do in the end. This weekend my friend is coming into Prague, and we'll be doing a good pub crawl along the Vinohrady/Zizkov border. I can't imagine how awesome it would be if those bars had wi-fi: pub blogging. The posts begin describing heated political discussions, and end with me singing the praises of some b-movie star's breasts. With grammar and punctuation being lost upon the journey. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home