Saturday, December 11, 2004

exciting posts

So I've decided to create what will, without a doubt, be the most exciting running blog ever created: I will document here, in real time, while everyone is asleep, what a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport is like. Since I will be here for a significant portion of my life, I purchased a 24 hour wireless connection for only 10 euros. Considering the dollar exchange rate, this means I only had to give up the soul of my firstborn son to bring you this sort of fake journalism. So buckle your seat belts and prepare to be bored, bored, bored. By the way, This is the sixth time i've been in this airport. that's absolutely preposterous, and i should be tarred and feathered for this nonsense. that damn KLM just offers such cheap-ass rates to the US... Well, at least it's better than going through de Gaulle. Pavol told me that that place is a nonsensical maze of crappy engineering. Well, considering it was built by the FRENCH...okay,okay, i shouldn't do that anymore, especially since my roommate is french and all. although he has a british flag hanging on his wall. i think i have a defective frenchman, which means he's a cool guy. it's those bastards with their tricolore that you have to watch out for. Or not, considering they run at the first sight of... okay, i'll stop i'll stop. i know that everyone in the US is asleep right now, and truthfully no one reads my blog anyway except my girlfriend. and she's asleep in europe now. i've been awake for over 21 hours now. There is an 'AUTHENTIC' irish pub just down the way. I wonder if i will get signal there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home