Thursday, November 18, 2004

Gyros in, gyros out

It has been an article of truth since I started drinking alcohol: eat something afterwards to prevent sickness. I dutifully ingested a vast range of medicants for this ailment: tacos, cookies, popcorn, and schnitzel. But I have discovered one type of food that does not agree with me: Gyros. They should be in no way ingested by a drunken body. I cannot stress this strongly enough. On the other hand, pre-gyro, I went out with some co-workers last night. Good clean Prague fun. Czechs & foreigners sharing a few pints. Some noisy late-evening sports fandom (me and some guy in the other room loudly yelling 'Slavia' - a local football team). And, of course, valuable time spent with my fellow vagrant alcoholics on the night tram. I love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home