Saturday, July 02, 2005

Saturdays at the internet pub

The great thing about the internet pub is that it's so damned questionable. We came here at 4, when it was supposed to be open, and the door had a big nasty magnum lock on it. So we went to a cafe and drank a couple of beers. We came back around 5:30 and it was open. The barman, who I think is cool, has dyed his hair blond. There are two extremely questionable people at the bar. And my roommate is here, which allows me to drink beer at the internet pub. Why? Because if i come by myself i don't want to pack up my computer every time i take a leak. The problem goes away when I"m chillin' with him. By the way, i added a link the the old archives of my original website. have fun with that. i'll probably post on monday from Roznov, to describe what's up with the 'Days of Texas in Wallachia'. It's gonna be weird!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home